- knight: so how does the whole summoning thing work? i'd think harnessing the power of the gods would be pretty tricky.
- summoner: that's not quite accurate. it's less "gods" that i summon so much as...
- summoner: well, it's hard to describe easily. manifestations of the aggregated beliefs and commonalities of our cultures, represented through a shared symbology that i can tap into.
- knight: so, memes?
- summoner: i don't - what?
- knight: you summon memes.
- summoner: no, no it's completely different from - i don't summon memes!
- knight: hey, Y U NO SUMMON ME? haha
WOAH I SPENT A LOT OF TIME WITH MY NEPHEW THESE LAST FEW DAYS AND DIDN’T BLOG ANYTHING, I AM APOLOGISE,
And I’d promise that it’ll never happen again, but. let’s be real. it probably will
ANYHOW, I am preparing a Large Update for tomorrow so yeh, never fear, we’re staying on schedule ( ･ㅂ･)و ̑̑
A guy asked Kickstarter for ten dollars so he could try making some potato salad without having to worry about wasting any money on ingredients for a failed recipe.
He’s now raised over a thousand bucks.
Truly, the internet is an amazing place.
What the fuck
He’s now renting out an entire hall and inviting the internet to a potato salad party.
What a time to be alive.
aquadragon asked: I'll bite. Pokeman me.
Hey, why would you say you “punch like a girl” or “throw like a girl” or some variation
you know what’s better and not gendered? baby.
there is no downside. Babies are not known for their strength and skillfulness. And really, what baby is going to be made upset by this?? babies are always upset at everything it is no difference