- knight: so how does the whole summoning thing work? i'd think harnessing the power of the gods would be pretty tricky.
- summoner: that's not quite accurate. it's less "gods" that i summon so much as...
- summoner: well, it's hard to describe easily. manifestations of the aggregated beliefs and commonalities of our cultures, represented through a shared symbology that i can tap into.
- knight: so, memes?
- summoner: i don't - what?
- knight: you summon memes.
- summoner: no, no it's completely different from - i don't summon memes!
- knight: hey, Y U NO SUMMON ME? haha
WOAH I SPENT A LOT OF TIME WITH MY NEPHEW THESE LAST FEW DAYS AND DIDN’T BLOG ANYTHING, I AM APOLOGISE,
And I’d promise that it’ll never happen again, but. let’s be real. it probably will
ANYHOW, I am preparing a Large Update for tomorrow so yeh, never fear, we’re staying on schedule ( ･ㅂ･)و ̑̑
A guy asked Kickstarter for ten dollars so he could try making some potato salad without having to worry about wasting any money on ingredients for a failed recipe.
He’s now raised over a thousand bucks.
Truly, the internet is an amazing place.
What the fuck
He’s now renting out an entire hall and inviting the internet to a potato salad party.
What a time to be alive.
aquadragon asked: I'll bite. Pokeman me.